“Gettysburg visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 29 hotels in Gettysburg
NEW YORK
“Gettysburg visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Everything was great. Room was spacious and clean. It was ready upon arrival. Hotel was conveniently located on the main road into Gettysburg and was, if so desired, even within walking distance of the town itself.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Amy R, General Manager at Super 8 Gettysburg, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad you found our hotel suitable for your Gettysburg traveling needs. If you are ever in the area again we would be more than happy to help you with your accommodation needs.

518 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

the staff made us feel like family.We had an emergency and the staff took real good care of us.The room was clean,the pool n spa were exceptional.If you're looking for a place that goes out of their way to make you comfortable this is it!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, we always try to make each and every guests stay relaxing and enjoyable.
Hampstead, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The staff was more than helpful. I've had past experiences and they have been ok. The BEST representative to speak to is DMITRI. Me and my family have ALWAYS been more then content, every time I come here when he is working. He works night time front and desk. I will keep you updated on my experiences with the next 2 days. Jon was also very helpful during my stay this week.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Dmitri is a great asset to our hotel. We hope to see you in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We spent 1 night there in Oct 2012. The staff was helpful..the breakfast adequate...the beds comfy. Free parking. Location close enough to town. All and all good value hotel...we would stay again. It is a budget hotel and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amy R, Manager at Super 8 Gettysburg, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for choosing Super 8 as well as for your review. I am glad you found our hotel accomodating and comfortable.
LABELLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I asked repeatedly to help with the broken TV and the defective wall outlets, and was never offered a different room. I chose to stay in the room because of the late hour, and after 12+ hours of driving, I didn't feel like packing up and moving to another room anyhow. I did ask if they could do something on the room rate, and all they gave me was $5 discount. I will never stay or recommend this Super 8 to anyone in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review. As I have spoken with you earlier in the week, I apologize that you found our hotel anything less than satifying. I also checked all the outlets in Rm 104, and there are no faulty outlets. We did ask to move your room as soon as you brought the TV issue to our attention, you declined; which is why we gave you a 10% discount.
Again, thank you for your review.

Been to Super 8 Gettysburg? Share your experiences!