“Very warm and inviting” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Lincoln Square

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gettysburg
Inn at Lincoln Square
12 Lincoln Square, Gettysburg, PA 17325   |
Ranked #1 of 29 hotels in Gettysburg
Roseville, Michigan
“Very warm and inviting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

The Inn was very clean, warm and comfortable with a homey feeling. Beautiful room
with kitchenette and most
comfortable bed. Will definately be staying again while
I am in Gettyburg visiting my child at the college ! Linda and Greg are very
gracious hosts and go out of their way to accommodate their guests.
Highly recommend !!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

215 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Clarksville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

The location of the Inn at Lincoln Square is great. Nice restaurants and shops are within walking distance, historic locations are next door. Every room is nice and the owner is more than gracious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

As a frequent traveler for both leisure and business I can say that the Inn at Lincoln Square is without question one of the most charming and unique places I have ever stayed. The Inn itself captures the essences of historic Gettysburg. Both architecturally and design wise you feel like you are taking a step back in time (without giving up our modern amenities). The rooms (which I had the pleasure of seeing each one) are all designed with the highest level of attention and are absolutely beautiful.

Centrally located in the heart of Gettysburg on the Square you are staying less than 30 yards from where Abraham Lincoln stayed the night before delivering his historic Gettysburg Address. This location also gives you direct access to dozens of shops and restaurants.

Aside from all of its character what really propels the Inn to the top of my list is the proprietor, Linda. From the very beginning I had a sense that she was a very special lady and committed to making sure that everything would be perfect for our arrival and throughout our stay. We exchanged e-mails a number of times before arriving and had a number of recommendations for dining and activites during our visit to town. On the day of our departure we found Linda at one of her three shops on York Street just off of the Square. We stopped in to purchase one of the quilts that dresses the bed in the Annie Danner Suite. We feel in love with it while staying at the Inn and now have one at our home to always remember our experience.

Special thanks to Linda and Greg for an incredible getaway and an incredible experience.

We will certainly be back and I recommend the Inn to anyone coming to Gettysburg. I firmly believe this will exceed your expectations.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Vermilion, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

Great location, friendly hosts, comfortable, clean room over looking the historical square.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
York, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

We were truly spoiled during our recent stay. Incredibly spacious, beautifully decorated and furnished suite that included everything we needed and more. Tons of special touches - fresh muffins and fruit, Keurig coffee maker awaited us in the well-stocked kitchen. Enjoyed an incredible night's sleep in the most comfortable, king-sized bed we've encountered in our years of traveling. The service was unparalled! We were treated like royalty. We wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting Gettysburg.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Audubon, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

I travel to Gettysburg about 7 times a year,always for leisure. This past New Years was my first time I celebrated in Gettysburg.Looking for a place to stay was near impossible, but my boyfriend and I happen to stumble across the Inn at Lincoln Square. A 3 suite Inn built in 1826, and what an unforgettable experience! So amazing was our time there, we will be forever celebrating New Years Eve in Gettysburg, and hopefully with Linda (owner) at the Inn at Lincoln Square. Our suite,beautifully decorated to period time, was on the first floor and we had a wonderful view of the Square. Linda was very welcoming, she showed us to our room, where she complimented us with a bottle of champagne and some noise makers for the festivities. Her hospitality has been the best Ive received to date, since Gettysburg has been in my travel in the last 6 years. I highly recommend anyone who is traveling to the historic town of Gettysburg, to look up Linda at the Inn at Lincoln Square. Your time,and experience will leave ever lasting amazing memories. If you read this Linda, Thank you so much! It was Jay's first time to GB, but because of our time there, he LOVES your little town and your place. Taryn- Peace

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

Fabulous New Year’s get-away! Given that Gettysburg’s square was the hub of its New Year’s Eve activities, the location of the Inn at Lincoln Square was ideal! From the comfort of our warm, cozy room I got to observe and indirectly participate in the festivities. It was so cool to bring in 2011 from my civil war period room! The wide-planked hardwood floors, exposed brick walls and the quilted furnishings made me feel like we had our own rustic retreat in the midst of the new year celebrations. I’d do it again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn at Lincoln Square? Share your experiences!