“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 36 Attractions in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Whether you want to capture your family's precious vacation or get striking Civil War images , Victorian Photography Studio can make it happen with our extensive Civil War Wardrobe . You can count on us to deliver what we promise. -We offer 19th century Wet-Plate photography with a short hisory lesson on how the process was done. -We also offer the less expensive modern Digital photography.and Now you can rent Civil War clothing for any occasion. -Reserve your photo session today, Visit our website and click the booknow button
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
m
3 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Next to the Battlefield tour this was my favorite experience we had in Gettysburg. The owners are very friendly, polite and knowledgeable. The pictures we had taken are a wonderful keepsake. I enjoyed my experience at this studio immensely. I would definitely recommend having your pictures taken at Victorian Photography Studio. Wonderful! Do make a reservation in advance. They were completely booked the day we visited. I booked about 1 1/2 wks before our trip and did not have any problems. The length of time it takes depends on your package. We had a digital pic taken and it probably took a little over a half hour and our pics were ready in 20 mins. Just do it. You will be glad you did.

Stafford, Virginia
41 attraction reviews
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We loved this place. The owners treated us great and gave us tons of recomendations for in town. Our 2 girls loved getting dressed and having our picture done. The costumes they had for our entire family were amazing. We will for sure be coming back here.

16 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We had so much fun doing a family portrait. MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW IS MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Don't be disappointed if you just walk in and they can't take you, this isn't their fault, it's lack of planning on your part if you don't make an appointment. I knew my 6 year old wouldn't be able to sit still for wet plate so we opted for the digital. It only took a few minutes for my daughter and I to get dressed and have our hair done, when we came out my husband and son were ready for us. They take the time to thoughtfully pose you and coordinate outfits so that everything comes out perfect. Thanks for a family portrait I'll cherish forever!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Great Price and Good Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very good service at a very good price. Look for coupons to improve the value. If you arrive at off times, there is no wait and you can walk out with your photos is 20 minutes!

Scottdale, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Gettysburg experi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

As a photographer myself, I was very happy with the experience.
The staff were very professional and the studio had loads of costumes to chose from.
The price and finished product were a great value, my grandchildren had a wonderful time and looked great.
If you are looking for a period photography experience this is the place to go, we had this done at another studio a few years ago and there was no comparison to the Victorian Photography Studio.
Go you will love it..