My family and I were extremely happy and highly satisfied with our choice to stay at the Lodges. We were warmly greeted by Jasmyn at the front desk. She was friendly, helpful and more than willing to answer all of our questions. We stayed in the Lieutenants lodge which was meticulously cleaned, well stocked and nicely maintained- (thank you Cameron in housekeeping) Our lodge was spacious enough to accommodate our family of five and not leave us feeling cramped or on top of each other like we do in hotel rooms. The grounds at the Lodges are simply gorgeous- we loved watching the sunset from the back porch, as well as walking the trails around the lake. The Lodges are close enough to all of the action but still far enough away to provide a retreat from all the crowded attractions. After being in town all day we really looked forward to the pure pleasure of returning to the Lodges knowing we would be able to unwind in peace and quiet. All five of us agreed we would never want to stay anywhere else in Gettysburg!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Gettysburg is a warm and elegant private retreat set on 63 secluded acres and conveniently located just under 70 miles from Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Harrisburg PA. Its private modern lodge accommodations are complete with fully equipped kitchenettes, bathrooms, fireplaces, hardwood floors, heating and air conditioning, private porches, vaulted beam ceilings, Flat Screen TVs and secure high speed internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Lodges at Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.