Although a short drive from the picturesque town of Gettysburg, staying at the Lodges was the best thing we ever did. The cabin was spacious, with a full kitchen, a gorgeous bathroom and huge, comfortable bed. The view from the porch of the Alabama lodge was outstanding. The breakfast offered at the Lodge was perfect and a great way to start the day which was typically packed with activity around the battlefield and town.! We absolutely loved our trip to Gettysburg and were moved and awed by the experience. I would highly recommend the Lodges as the perfect resting place, after visiting these hallowed grounds.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Gettysburg is a warm and elegant private retreat set on 63 secluded acres and conveniently located just under 70 miles from Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Harrisburg PA. Its private modern lodge accommodations are complete with fully equipped kitchenettes, bathrooms, fireplaces, hardwood floors, heating and air conditioning, private porches, vaulted beam ceilings, Flat Screen TVs and secure high speed internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Lodges at Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.