The minute I walked through the door of our individual lodge, I knew I would be returning many times to come. Absolutely fantastic. We stayed in a two room lodge called a "Lieutenant's Lodge". Large sitting area with TV, Kitchenette, and a separate bedroom with 2 queen-sized beds. I absolutely loved the stone shower. It was like taking a shower under a waterfall. View from the sliding glass door onto the back porch was spectacular. We stayed for 5 nights and it was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had. Very romantic setting for couples. Staff are extremely friendly, helpful and professional. One staff member even took the time to show us a couple of the other cabin lay-outs.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Gettysburg is a warm and elegant private retreat set on 63 secluded acres and conveniently located just under 70 miles from Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Harrisburg PA. Its private modern lodge accommodations are complete with fully equipped kitchenettes, bathrooms, fireplaces, hardwood floors, heating and air conditioning, private porches, vaulted beam ceilings, Flat Screen TVs and secure high speed internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Lodges at Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.