We had an outstanding stay at the Lodges at Gettysburg. The staff went to incredibly lengths to accomodate some special requests we had and could not have been nicer to us.
The lodges are quiet, very nicely furnished, very large and have beautiful views. A couple of minutes takes you into downtown Gettysburg but the Lodges is such a nice place, the only trouble is convincing yourself to leave....
This is also an excellent place for disabled travelers. My daughter and I are both disabled and they made sure that the trip was exceptionally smooth.
Could not recommend the Lodges more highly.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- The Lodges At Gettysburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Gettysburg is a warm and elegant private retreat set on 63 secluded acres and conveniently located just under 70 miles from Washington DC, Baltimore MD, and Harrisburg PA. Its private modern lodge accommodations are complete with fully equipped kitchenettes, bathrooms, fireplaces, hardwood floors, heating and air conditioning, private porches, vaulted beam ceilings, Flat Screen TVs and secure high speed internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Lodges at Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.