“The health department should shut this place down for how dirty room 3 is!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Western Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Western Inn
You added Western Inn to your Saves list
2520 Emmitsburg Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325   |
Ranked #23 of 24 Gettysburg B&B and Inns
“The health department should shut this place down for how dirty room 3 is!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

There were no less than 5 huge stains on the rug, one obviously vomit because the remnants of the chunks were still on the carpet. When I asked for our money back he offered a discount. You couldn't have paid me $120 to stay there. There was sludge type dirt on the handles of everything and what appeared to be feces on the toilet seat. Absolutely disgusting is putting this place mildly. They seemed nice until it was time to refund our money. This hotel was so dirty my dog who has no problem rolling on a dead animal in the fielss was standing with all 4 paws in one tiny spot and she isn't a tiny dog. They didn't have keys for the rooms either we were told to just leave the doors open if we had to go anywhere. We left and drove 30 minutes to Chambersburg and stayed at the travel lodge which was very clean and neat.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just south of a tourist area, this place was great. The clerk was very friendly, and I felt like I was at home. Check out was at 10:00 A.M, but I was running a little late so he made some coffee for me. The room was clean, and had a warm feeling to it. If you are in the Gettysburg area, I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask the clerk for a room that fits your needs.