A clean, well kept hotel near everything. It's right between the Getttysburg National Military Park Visitor's Center and Downtown Gettysburg. Perfect location, a 1 minute walk to the Soldier's National Cemetery, where many Union soldiers are buried and the site of Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. In fact, the hotel butts up against Evergreen Cemetery, which predates the battle by 9 years. Rooms at the rear of the hotel face the tranquil and beautiful cemetery.
Very clean and well maintained facility, with a microwave and medium sized refrigerator in each room. Our room also had a safe which was convenient. The HDTV only had SD cable channels, and the shower had low water pressure, but those are the only minor issues. The hotel staff was helpful and very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gettysburg newest hotel. Closest hotel to the National Park Visitor Center and next to National cemetery. Hotel guest enjoys complimentary hot deluxe continental breakfast consisting egg and meat. Wireless Wi Fi throughout the building. Spacious test-fully furnished accommodations and great professional staff to please every guest.Beautiful Lincoln Ballroom seats up-to 200 is ideal for meetings, seminars, weddings,receptions, reunions or any family events. Large spacious parking area can accommodate tour buses very comfortably., ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.