My husband and I pulled in late one night on our way from VA to NY. It was such a comfort (no pun intended) entering an immaculate room with super comfy (oops!) beds. In the morning we were thrilled that our room overlooked the historic cemetery. There is a appetite satisfying, bright, large breakfast area, too.
A few days later on the return trip we stayed, again. Same pleasurable stay. We will make it a regular stopping place.
My only regret was that our grandchildren weren't with us the enjoy the family friendly-sized room.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gettysburg newest hotel. Closest hotel to the National Park Visitor Center and next to National cemetery. Hotel guest enjoys complimentary hot deluxe continental breakfast consisting egg and meat. Wireless Wi Fi throughout the building. Spacious test-fully furnished accommodations and great professional staff to please every guest.Beautiful Lincoln Ballroom seats up-to 200 is ideal for meetings, seminars, weddings,receptions, reunions or any family events. Large spacious parking area can accommodate tour buses very comfortably., ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.