We were pleased with our stay at the Comfort Suites Gettysburg. The location is pretty good -- just down the road from the Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor's Center and not far from the center of town as well. The hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly and the rooms were standard. I thought the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was good standard fare - waffle makers, toast, sausages and cheese omelettes. The omelettes were not really that good but everything else was tasty. They could have used more fruit options though. A couple of bananas and an apple were all that was available. These are minor critiques though. Overall, our stay was well worth the money and I would recommend this place to others. One last minor critique: the pool is rather small and when we were there the chemicals in the pool didn't seem to be quite right. We weren't there for the pool however, so it didn't bother us too much.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel
- Comfort Suites Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gettysburg newest hotel. Closest hotel to the National Park Visitor Center and next to National cemetery. Hotel guest enjoys complimentary hot deluxe continental breakfast consisting egg and meat. Wireless Wi Fi throughout the building. Spacious test-fully furnished accommodations and great professional staff to please every guest.Beautiful Lincoln Ballroom seats up-to 200 is ideal for meetings, seminars, weddings,receptions, reunions or any family events. Large spacious parking area can accommodate tour buses very comfortably., ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.