“A Great Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of President Inn & Suites

You added President Inn & Suites to your Saves list
President Inn & Suites
606 York Street, US 15 andUS 30 (Lincoln Hwy), Gettysburg, PA 17325 (Formerly Motel 6 Gettysburg)   |
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Gettysburg
Kentucky
“A Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I will admit I first thought "Motel 6, yuck." But when we got to Gettysburg and all hotels were from 140 to 225 a night. 90 a night sounded great. And the hotel is clean! Rooms are clean! Staff is friendly. A great value. I recommend it highly!

Room Tip: The room is big enough that a family could put one or two kids on the floor and one on the couch. T...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have stayed here the last 6 year while on business. I find the staff to be very friendly and attentive. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.Tha pool is wonderful. I will be staying here again June 2013.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dix Hills, New York, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The rooms were very outdated. TV was an old tube tv. No shampoo in shower. I tried to save $50 by staying in this hotel. I really should have spent the extra $50 for a more comfort. Would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Pool was not opened when I went. Bring your own shampoo!
USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

stayed here for 1 night,we were travelling with my dog and we were here to see the Gettysburg battlefield Checkin was easy since we have reservations.They put us on the 3rd floor and it was not convenient to go in and out to walk my dog.This is just right next to the street.Old building,dirty carpet,old TV in the bedroom.Bed was comfy enough.Rooms needs an upgrade but what would you expect on an old building.I would stay somewhere else next time.Breakfast was so so..Cereal,coffee,toast.
Im not impressed at all,but only stayed the night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed at the Motel 6 in Gettysburg, Pa. due to the great prices since we needed two rooms. The rooms were clean, the staff was wonderful and asked us all the time if there was anything we needed. Friendly, helpful and attentive to our needs. It could use a little update for the bedspreads and microwave, but the fact that it was so clean and neat, you overlooked those minor details. The hotel is minutes from everything in Gettysburg to see and enjoy. I would stay there again with no problem. You will not be disappointed staying at the Motel 6 in Gettysburg, Pa.

Kenhorst, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My Husband and I at the last minute wanted to do an overnight stay at Gettysburg most of the hotels and motels were booked but not Motel 6. I have to say it was a very nice stay and would do it again. Our bed was very comfortable and everything was great!

Room Tip: the pool was closed.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Motel 6 Gettysburg is one of Gettysburg's best kept secrets. The value is unmatched, the service is some of the best I've experienced, rooms are clean and the hotel is very quiet. My wife, my father-in-l stayed for the past few nights during an early vacation to our favorite small town. To be honest, for the cost I expected nothing more than a place to lay my head, but it was much more than this. I highly recommend this hotel for your next visit to Gettysburg. Hotel is only a minute or two from town. My wife and I would not hesitate to stay here again...we truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to President Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!