“Amazing - A Gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 36 activities in Gettysburg
Type: Farms, Ranchs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A hands-on interactive Farm Park with numerous farm animals. Our full-time staff of performing animals take the stage for guaranteed laughs! Get up close and personal with our famous namesake miniature horses and their farm animal friends. Play areas, a Western Town, Educational Displays, and Special Events are sure to delight the kids and “kids at heart”. Pack a lunch or enjoy the food at the Hobby Horse Cafe.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
virginia
“Amazing - A Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

My friends and I were staying at the Land of Little Horses Guest House for our spring scrapbooking weekend and were invited to visit the animal park by Dawne the owner. Wow, we were so surprised. We really had not intention of wakling up the lane to the animal park, but are so glad we did.

The minature horses are really something to see. But that is not all. They have quite a variety of animals including a llama, peacocks, goats, chickens, emus,... The grounds are beautiful with some very lovely flower gardens.. They even have an enclosed butterfly garden.

I can't wait to take my kids up this summer to visit. I am thinking of an overnight at the guest house (B&B) and then spending the morning at the animal park. Our stay at the guest house was great as well. The owners were very accomodating and the whole house was clean and comfortable. I think this is their first year as a Bed and Breakfast and I would have to say they are off to a great start!

Everyone was so friendly and informative. I learned so much about these incredible little animals. They are not ponies or dwarfs. They are true minature horses.

The whole place was immaculate, and while the barn smelled like animals it was incredibly clean. You can see that these animals are well cared for and loved by the owners and staff. Many of the horses roam through the park and will come right up to you. They are very friendly. It was amazing to see the minatures standing next to a standard size horse.

They have a little playground for the kids and a snack bar but we didn't take advantage of either :)

I think both adults and kids (of all ages) would enjoy spending some time at the Land of LIttle Horses. And don't miss the daily shows!

Souderton, PA
“Our favorite place in Gettysburg, PA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2008

We LOVE the Land of Little Horses! Looking for something new to do in Gettysburg, PA, where my husband and I go every year for our anniversary, we decided upon the Land of Little Horses a few years ago. We've gone every year since! This is such a gem of a place! You can walk through the many acres and visit the animals, such as emu, alpacas, llamas, piggies, etc, which is so fun and informative. The big attraction, of course, is the little horses. They're adorable, and you'll fall instantly in love with them! They have several shows there, and the show with the counting horse and other various small animals is so heartwarming! You will be honestly amazed at this adorable little horse who can actually count!
Refreshment stands are there so you can purchase hot dogs, ice cream, pretzels, pizza, etc, and they have a nice gift shop with horse related gifts, t-shirts, etc. The bathrooms are refreshingly clean, which is a huge plus for me! Don't miss this attraction!

Been to Land of Little Horses? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Land of Little Horses, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later