A fantastic winter bargain for three people - under $90 for the night with a generous breakfast to enjoy by the fire in the morning. Me & my two sisters stayed in the Meade room. There was plenty of room for luggage and getting dressed; room and linens were clean; ample warm blankets for the winter! Friendly service throughout our short stay. We treated ourselves to dinner at the Tavern and tt was worth every penny. The dinner service was excellent (friendly, engaging) and the food was melt in your mouth! I highly recommend both the bed & breakfast and the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Gettystown Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Gettystown Hotel Gettysburg
- Dobbin House Tavern Hotel
- Historic Dobbin Tavern Gettystown House
- Historic Dobbin House Tavern Gettysburg