We were there overnight but spent more than several waking hours there. Front desk personnel was friendly and helpful. Lobby was festive. If not for two things, I would have given a higher rating:
1. The room while, more spacious than normal and decorated well, was a bit musty. (Strange since it's far from the beach.)
2. We were in an assessible room and the bathroom tiles and towel rack/wall were damaged and looked terrible.
Checkout was a cinch, being completed automatically. It was in the same area as a major mall. (We didn't use it but this could be quite convenient.) NJ room taxes added quite a bit to the price. It was certainly adequate although I feel we paid too much.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard West Orange Hotel West Orange
- Courtyard West Orange Hotel
- West Orange Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard West Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.