I stayed at this hotel for 3 days during a work conference. I would not usually choose to stay at a Radisson on my own but since the conference was being held there I didn't have a choice.
I typically stay at the Westin or Sofitel so I was worried that the Radisson would not feel as nice. I was surprised.
While nothing was that amazing about the property the rooms were clean, VERY big, newly renovated and offered HDTV and free high-speed internet.
What really made my stay was the service. I didn't walk past ONE employee that didn't smile and say hello. I was impressed.
I have stayed at other Radisson's and was not impressed. This was a nice surprise.
p.s. The new restaurant downstairs, Tavern 17, was pretty good. Happy hour is the ticket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated. Stylish. Uniquely Philadelphia. Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel is where history meets innovation and culture. This hotel is high on design and style and located in Philadelphia's most prestigious address, Rittenhouse Square. This luxury center city Philadelphia hotel is in the epicenter of boutique shopping, entertainment and many of Philadelphia's award winning restaurants. The stunning illumination and architecture in the lobby, graceful fireplaces and comfy seating areas complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Radisson