We loved the location, right next to Walnut street with all its designer shops, places to eat and bars. We walked to some "Hot Spots" listed on opentable: Rouge, El Vez, Sampan and other local recommendations: R2L rooftop bar...
We had the basic standard room and were happy with it. The size was plenty big, enough to lay out our 2 suitcases. They had complimentary water bottle, tea and coffee-which was nice. The bed was comfortable with lots of soft pillows. The bathroom was modern (undated sink/counter etc) but still had a bit of a worn feel-scatches on old tub, paint marks on tile floor. The shower was pretty warm but not as hot as I like. On the last day of our trip, the shower temperature was much hotter, probably because no one was using it at 11:30 on a Monday. The shower head was too wide for the amount of water pressure it had but it did the job. The room had an old air conditioner/heater unit that made a high-pitched click noise every 15 minutes. Occasionally the click noise was pretty loud but we were able to sleep through it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated. Stylish. Uniquely Philadelphia. Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel is where history meets innovation and culture. This hotel is high on design and style and located in Philadelphia’s most prestigious address, Rittenhouse Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Radisson