It's not quite three and it's not quite four, though I lean a bit toward three.
The Radisson Warwick is in a fine location within Center City. The hotel itself is old with what seems like somewhat recent renovations. I enjoyed the little perks like the Sleep Number bed and the new bathroom fixtures, though there were things like proportionally low ceilings that no renovation can really fix.
The front desk service was fine, though nothing spectacular or overly friendly - no complaints but also no raves. There were, however, a few cosmetic items/technical malfunctions during my stay. One of the doors in the vestibule at the entrance was either broken or not working, with a printed sign telling people to use the other door. One of the elevators was also not working during my stay. And though the water pressure was wonderful, the water temperature was consistently inconsistent, seesawing from lukewarm to warm for minutes at a time.
Overall, it's a nice place to stay if you're not looking to spend that much money. It makes a decent business hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Warwick
- Philadelphia Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated. Stylish. Uniquely Philadelphia. Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel is where history meets innovation and culture. This hotel is high on design and style and located in Philadelphia’s most prestigious address, Rittenhouse Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.