We recently stayed at this hotel for the Army/Navy game and found it to be a very enjoyable time. The location is perfect! Close to great shopping, restaurants, train stations, and of course just a short drive to the stadium! Bellmen were very nice and we were greeted nicely by the front desk person.
Our room was satisfactory. A few things that I found annoying: THE BED!!! We were not a fan of the Sleep Number bed. We found it hard to adjust and never seemed to get it right the entire night. Also the bathroom sink was very awkward. My children (ages 9 and 6) needed help brushing their teeth b/c it is placed so far back. Even I had a hard time brushing my teeth. The design was beautiful but it was not a functional sink. The room also seemed to smell a bit musty.
We ordered room service and the food was good and timely and we opted to try our breakfast at a diner across the street (Little NIck's I believe) We foung the food to be good and much cheaper than the buffet/breakfast options at Tavern 17. (one of the hotel restaurants)
All in all, we had a lovely time at the hotel and would go again!
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Warwick
- Philadelphia Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated. Stylish. Uniquely Philadelphia. Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel is where history meets innovation and culture. This hotel is high on design and style and located in Philadelphia’s most prestigious address, Rittenhouse Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.