We stayed in what I believe is a regular guest room and we couldn't have asked for more. We were here via Amex FHR and the hotel was beautiful, the room was great and the service was top notch.
Pro: The room was very large with an adjoining living room, separated bathroom with soaking tub and separated shower. The hotel was absolutely gorgeous, we spent about 45 minutes or so just rummaging around the different parts of the hotel and taking pictures and soaking it in; its a cool place. the location was good for use as we were about a 10 minute walk to Broad street with many Restaurant/bar options along the way. The pool was large allowing us to play and actually do laps for both pleasure and exercise. It had an adjoining gym, locker rooms and use of a Steam room and Sauna. there is also a huge spa and salon but we didn't use it. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant lacroix and the food was fantastic, best meal we at over our week long trip. We ordered French Onion soup, Ceasar Salad, Grilled Salmon and Chicken breast with cheesecake for dessert...we all practically licked our plates. They also offered us a ride to a in city destination via the hotel car which was a gorgeous jaguar instead of wasting extra money on a cab.
Cons: The pool was slightly murky, not dirty but could have used a cleaning. Other than that, we absolutely loved it. If you love hotels and have a chance, try The RittenHouse and see for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Five Diamond Award winning Rittenhouse Hotel (24 years consecutively) is rated one of the top hotels in the World as well as #1 hotel in Pennsylvania by Travel + Leisure. The Rittenhouse has an ideal location directly on Rittenhouse Square for business or pleasure. Guests may walk out with easy access to boutique shopping, restaurants and the Center City business district is just steps away. The guestrooms at the Rittenhouse are the largest in the city, the smallest measuring 450-600 square feet, with views of Rittenhouse Square or the city. Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, overnight shoe shine and newspaper delivery to their room. Lacroix at the Rittenhouse is one of the top restaurants in Philadelphia with panoramic views of Rittenhouse Square. Our Sunday Brunch is rated #1 in Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Rittenhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Philadelphia