We stayed at The Rittenhouse when travelling to Philadelphia to see the Barnes. We were upgraded to a suite [thru Amex Fine Hotels program]. Rooms were spacious and light, but in need of renovation. Bathrooms especially need to be redone. It is possible that some rooms were renovated recently and perhaps we should have asked for one. The hallway outside our room needed vacuuming for the 24 hours we were there. Staff was very pleasant but impersonal.
I would definitely recommend if the hotel is renovated.
- Also Known As:
- The Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Five Diamond Award winning Rittenhouse Hotel (23 years consecutively) is rated one of the top hotels in the World as well as #1 hotel in Pennsylvania by Travel + Leisure. The Rittenhouse has an ideal location directly on Rittenhouse Square for business or pleasure. Guests may walk out with easy access to boutique shopping, restaurants and the Center City business district is just steps away. The guestrooms at the Rittenhouse are the largest in the city, the smallest measuring 450-600 square feet, with views of Rittenhouse Square or the city. Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, overnight shoe shine and newspaper delivery to their room. Lacroix at the Rittenhouse is one of the top restaurants in Philadelphia with panoramic views of Rittenhouse Square. Our Sunday Brunch is rated #1 in Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LHW, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your The Rittenhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.