Not the first time I have stayed here and excellent as always. Unexpectedly upgraded as it was our anniversary to a larger room overlooking the park and a complimentary bottle of bubbly with some chocolate coated apricots; a very nice touch! Room was great and the food in Lacroix was superb. Dont miss the Sunday brunch which has a huge selection of unusual and delicious things ....not cheap at almost $70 a head but you wont have to eat for a week after it! Staff are unfailingly helpful. My only complaint would be there is no coffee maker in the room but that's just picky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Five Diamond Award winning Rittenhouse Hotel (24 years consecutively) is rated one of the top hotels in the World as well as #1 hotel in Pennsylvania by Travel + Leisure. The Rittenhouse has an ideal location directly on Rittenhouse Square for business or pleasure. Guests may walk out with easy access to boutique shopping, restaurants and the Center City business district is just steps away. The guestrooms at the Rittenhouse are the largest in the city, the smallest measuring 450-600 square feet, with views of Rittenhouse Square or the city. Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, overnight shoe shine and newspaper delivery to their room. Lacroix at the Rittenhouse is one of the top restaurants in Philadelphia with panoramic views of Rittenhouse Square. Our Sunday Brunch is rated #1 in Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your The Rittenhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Philadelphia