“False advertising, this time I did not get what I paid for” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8840 Tinicum Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19153   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #66 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
Philadelphia
“False advertising, this time I did not get what I paid for”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Whats with keeping a picture of my drivers license? I have stayed in hotels all over the world and never had this happen. What are you doing with it? You already have my credit card and you charged it , so why keep my license? Are you selling information to other companies? This experience sucked !!!! The rooms were of poor quality and the televisions need to be updated. It was a night out for my husband's birthday and we were not impressed at all. I will never use your hotel again. If this is what wyndham hotels have to offer, I will stick with embassey suites.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The first time I stayed there I was double billed. Stayed there a second time and they submitted the amount THREE times to my bank. Both times had to call several times to get someone to fix it. People at the desk were nice, but the multiple billings and getting hold of the manager to fix it isn't worth staying there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Ankara, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The room seem not very clean but large enough. Breakfast was poor. Staff were polite and helpfull. Especially Daniella was super. Location of hotel is good. It was the closest hotel to Eastwick train stop. You can easilly arrive to downtown by train. Hotel has airport shuttle.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed here and met up with a friend during a layover. I got a good rate on the room from hotels.com & I stayed here a couple of years ago & it was decent. I asked for an early check in as id be in philly early & had a long layover. I requestd the room early @ booking & even called the hotel to make sure id be able to check in early & was assured it would be taken care of. I had a couple of issues when I got there, the room wasn't ready & I had to wait about an hour. Prior to getting there, I had to wait about an hour for the shuttle to get to the hotel which was only a 10 minute or less ride to the hotel. When I did get the room I was shocked. It was tiny & didn't have the kitchenette area. It was dark & dingy & just was in bad repair. Since I was so early it was like they gave me the crappiest closet sized room they had just to get me a room. The hotel was just in poor repair. It looks like a motel & the kind of company kept at the hotel represents what kind of hotel it is. The front desk staff were nice kind of unprofessional using profanity during their conversation with eachother. The bed was clean & comfortable, just the kind of place for a nap or to get some rest then to get up & go. The stay was just okay. In the future I will pay a little more money & go someplace else.

• Stayed March 2013
Saginaw, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My work put me up here and it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The entire hotel and room was so dirty. There was hair everywhere and looked like it had not been vacuumed in years. GROSS!!!!! I was to stay for a week after one night had to find a new place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!