This beautiful hotel is located right on the Delaware River (ask for a river-view room) removed from the center of the city, but within a 5-minute walk to the Old City and Society Hill (great restaurants, bars, and old-town houses, etc.). Also only about a 15-minute, very scenic walk to Independence Mall and all the major Philly sites. Don't miss the Irish Memorial and Scottish Memorial just across Columbus Blvd -- beautiful park and magnificent sculpture. Hop on/hop off bus tour (90-minutes) will pick you up at this hotel's front door (with pre-arrangment via phone call). Hotel staff is excellent; hotel has a good restaurant and bar & grill, including outdoor seating on the river. What's missing? Breakfast is NOT included and neither is WiFi. Haven't had to pay extra for WiFi in about a decade -- this seems way behind the times!
Other than that -- we had a lovely 4-day stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront property. Neo Modernist Highrise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel