Here for an overnight business trip. Unremarkable all around. Service friendly but staff do not reach out and say "hi". Rooms are decent sized but décor is similar to most business hotels.
Safe was too small for laptop with 15 inch screen, but it had nice outlet inside if you need to charge a phone. Bathroom was unremarkable - clean but no large shower or soaking tub - just your basic tub and curved curtain rod. No honor bar - not that I was going to use it but... Coffee maker had dust in the water reservoir - clearly not inspected or cleaned. Clock - time was wrong and now way to change it. Phone - a loose connection and couldn't make myself understood sometimes.
Meeting rooms fine. Food - tad below average.
Gym - nice equipment and lots of TV's.
Pool - great view of the Delaware River and Camden - at least the edge of Camden. Quite stunning actually.
Outside on the river walk you can meander down to the nearby restaurant on a sailing vessel. Reasonable walk to historic Philadelphia. On the other side you overlook I-95 - so get an upper floor room to avoid the noise.
But nothing that makes one want to rush back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront property. Neo Modernist Highrise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel