Some folks think this hotel is isolated--I can understand why, it is a 10-15 minute walk from the sights, but it is right on the water and the rooms have great views of the Delaware river. You can spend $6-8 on a cab ride to the sights if you don't want to walk. I didn't mind the walk and I felt perfectly safe.
The self-park is somewhat of a pain and two elevator rides, and not much less than the valet parking. In retrospect, I would have just valet parked the car.
The hotel itself: Great lobby, nice staff. The concierge I spoke to really knew the town, what to see, what not to see (the casino for instance). I recommend a high floor corner room with a view of the river--not much more, nice layout, lots of windows, very quiet.
I debated 4 vs. 5 stars as this is not really a "high end luxury" hotel, but it was extremely nice and I really enjoyed my stay, and I thought the value of the room and the great staff pushed it to 5. I would definitely stay here again (but valet park!)
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront property. Neo Modernist Highrise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere, Agoda and TIG Global so you can book your Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.