Good value when booking via Priceline.
Cons: 1) Parking cost ridiculous; 2) Location a bit far from major attractions; 3) Pool was mobbed with kids; 4) Phone booking agent couldn't provide me with guarantee of two double beds 24 hours in advance leaving me apprehensive, but upon checking was "no problem" to get the desired sleeping arrangement.
Pros: 1) Room was large, clean and had nice view; 2) Good value for price paid; 3) Check-in staff was friendly and quick.
Tips: There's a cobblestone street across from the hotel - park there at $2 per hour (3 hour max from 8am - 10pm) instead of the expensive hotel parking - alternatively park next door for $12 for longer duration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront property. Neo Modernist Highrise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel