We stayed on night on a trip to Philadelphia. We purchased discounted rate online and then paid $20 for upgrade room.
The room was a corner room on 18th floor(1808) with 3 windows facing the water(one bathroom) and one water /land.Very quiet. We walked to restaurant on Penn's Landing.
We enjoyed watching ice skaters ,boats, changing bridge lights, etc from the comfort of our room.
We did follow another Trip Advisors advice to park in open lot next door for $12 vs $30 hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront property. Neo Modernist Highrise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Venere, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.