I've stayed at Hyatts in at least 4 or 5 different locations over the years and have never been disappointed. This was the nicest of any them. We had a corner king room that was modern and spacious with a great view of the Delaware. The concierges were right on with their rcommendation (see my review on Restorante Panorama), breakfast at the Keatings (the hotel restaurant) was good and everything appeared and felt very clean.
The location was great for our purposes, easy walking distance of the historic district and many great places to eat.
The only possible negative from stay is the cost. Breakfast, while good, was definitely on the pricey side, and there is of course an additional parking fee. With that said I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia At Penn`s Landing Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Penns Landing
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia Hotel
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
- Hyatt Penns Landing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront property. Neo Modernist Highrise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and TIG Global so you can book your Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.