My husband, daughter and I checked into the Embassy Suites on Sunday for two nights. No wait for valet, prompt check in. Our room was on the 20th floor overlooking Logan Circle, fabulous view! Yes, waiting for the elevator can be a bit of a drag, but to be honest, we didn't wait more than 2 minutes at any time during our stay. Room is huge, very spacious, very clean, very comfortable King bed. Our room showed no wear or tear, was in very good condition. The breakfast at TGIF's was very good, again we didn't have to wait for seating. Didn't try the gym, or the manager's cocktail reception. Would definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.