We picked the hotel because of the great location near Logan Square. The best part of this hotel is the large suites - roomy with plenty of furniture. The mini kitchen is great, but not all the outlets worked and the bedroom never really got very warm, compared to the living room. The lobby is nice but the happy hour is pretty pathetic. All the hot food was gone in 15 minutes and never got replenished. Breakfast is served in the TGI Fridays restaurant attached, but it was too loud and busy to enjoy a drink in their bar the evening we checked in. Instead, we went next door to the very nice Four Seasons for drinks and appetizers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.