Me and a friend were in Philly for one night and booked this hotel. It was a great experience and I would love to stay here for a longer trip.
The lobby was nice and clean, check in was easy and simple. It was the weekend, so the elevators were sometimes crowded, but we were only on the 4th floor so we used the stairs sometimes. The room was huge! The double beds easily fit in the bed room with plenty of space to walk around. They were very comfortable beds, we both had a great nights sleep. The living room had a table and a large desk that we used to look at the map and plan our day. There was also a pull out couch and a chair in the room. There was kitchenette with a microwave, sink, mini fridge and lots of counter space. In addition to all this, there was still a huge amount of open space in the room. Perfect for a family or long trip.
We attended the happy hour the hotel offers. Free wine, beer and cocktails. It was crowded and seating was limited, but we enjoyed it. Afterwards we walked down 18th street where we found many restaurants to choose from for dinner.
Breakfast was nice the next day. Crowded again, but the food was overall good. They had a omelet station that was very good, and lots of hot food choices.
The location was nice, we were able to walk to several museums near by. It is too far to walk to Independence hall, but not a far drive.
Parking was expensive ($45, I think) so we parked across the street for $29.
Other than parking, I have no complaints and would love to stay here for a longer trip next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites