We love visiting Philly, but to be honest it can be pretty pricey. We saw that rooms were going for ~$100 per night and jumped at the chance to be in center city. On top of that, our friends wanted to come along for the trip and we were all able to comfortably share 1 room, with my fiance and I sharing the private bedroom.
The breakfast was nothing extraordinary but the night reception was great for stocking up on free soda and drinks. The area is close to many cheap parking garages and walking distance to many attractions, including reading terminal.
Bed was comfortable but the walls a bit thin so you can hear people moving around in the surrounding rooms. The building being round makes the hallways a little disorienting since they are essentially pie-shaped but it was well worth the view and balcony space.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.