I stayed at the embassy suites for a conference at the convention center. I found the hotel much different than other embassy's I had stayed at. The round building makes the rooms wedge shaped but they are very large a well kept. The hotel is not new and shows the normal signs of age but not run down at all. The location is good. It is a 10 minute walk to the convention center, 15 minutes to independence hall and there is a subway, walgreens, and wawa within 3 blocks of the hotel. The walgreens has $5 umbrellas which saved me on a rainy week. I had no issues with noise or housekeeping. The elevators were slow in the mornings, but I never waited longer than a couple of minutes.
I would stay at this hotel again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.