This is a strange hotel - a circular high rise with multiple elevators in different locations on each floor. I was always turned around. The rooms are fairly roomy - like all Embassy Suites. It's a decent location in downtown Philly. Parking was sort of a pain. The cost to park was about $40 per night. When we pulled up late Friday night to check in, the parking attendant told us to go park in a garage around the corner and it would only be $9. My husband did that, but he ended up paying $40 anyway the next day to get out! There is some fine print we did not understand about having to be out by 7am the next day to get the "deal." I think the guy just didn't want to hassle with parking our car late at night.
The breakfast is in the Friday's restaurant that is inside the hotel. It was fine - good selection. The room was adequate. Certainly not luxurious but adequate. There were many weddings going on the weekend we were there - so there was always a very long wait for elevators. We were on a high floor so walking down with our luggage was not an option.
I probably would stay there again for a weekend in Philly, but there are better places. However, you get what you pay for and for our family of four, with breakfast included, it was a decent value.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, full service hotel, TGI Friday's attached to hotel, guest laundry, fitness room, valet parking available. All suites have kitchenette area, balconies with sweeping views of the city, two televisions, two phones, living, dining, work areas, separate bedroom with choice of one king or two double bed. Queen size sleep sofa in living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.