First, I am a big fan of Embassy Suites. When traveling with two children you can't beat the separate bedroom and cook to order breakfast. I was very disappointed in the PHL airport property. In general our room was dirty (mold and hair in the tub), the pull out bed was broken (the springs were bent and would not attach to support
the mattress - thank goodness my kids are still very light). The carpet was pretty worn and frayed at several seams. At check-in there
was a chicken bone in the elevator and at check-out the next day the same bone was out in front of the elevator. Hotel staff had both been
on the elevator and walked past the litter multiple times. The dinning area was dirty with sticky tables and indifferent staff. I completed an on-line survey with Embassy Suites over a week ago and have not heard anything in response. Still a big fan of this chain just not this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites hotel conveniently located one mile from Philadelphia International Airport, with easy access to I-95, I-76, I476 and the New Jersey Turnpike. 5 minutes to PPL Park home of pro soccer and the Philadelphia Union. 8 minutes from Harrah's Casino in Chester, PA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites