My husband and I stayed and the Embassy Suites one night in November (2006).
Staff - Friendly and approachable.
The Room - Quiet, comfortable and spacious. The bed with six fluffy white pillows was awesome. I slept better than ever. To my surprise, the suite had a microwave and refrigerator.
Breakfast - The complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast was wonderful.
Embassy Grille - The food was overpriced and not enjoyable. My husband was looking forward to the pasta prima vera, while I ordered one of my all-time favorite things: lobster bisque soup (plus a Caesar Salad). The lobster bisque soup tasted more like tomato bisque and hadn't a shred of lobster in it. We were both so disappointed and left completely unsatisfied. My advice is to ask for order from their "late night" menu which would have been less expensive. Apparently this menu has Philly cheese steak sandwiches and the like.
Location - A taxi ride to anywhere will cost you a fortune. My suggestion (since there is a microwave and refrigerator): Bring your own drinks and snacks.
Bathroom - The bathroom definitely needed some attention. It looked a bit run down compared to the rest of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites hotel conveniently located one mile from Philadelphia International Airport, with easy access to I-95, I-76, I476 and the New Jersey Turnpike. 5 minutes to PPL Park home of pro soccer and the Philadelphia Union. 8 minutes from Harrah's Casino in Chester, PA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites