“Embassy Suites...Usually Nice...This one, just OK” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
HHonors Double Points
Ranked #45 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
Ft Worth, TX
“Embassy Suites...Usually Nice...This one, just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

First off, the service here was outstanding....no doubt about it....at check-in, complimentary happy hour and breakfast....top notch. Great Job! The room was just a little dated. First off, the toilet seat would not stay up....so dudes, you probably need to sit no matter what. Next, the sink had a very very slow drain....slow to where teeth were brushed, we left to have breakfast, came back and the sink was still full. Then, the bed we were in collapsed.....came off the frame. Just appears they need to do some maintenance fine tuning. Everything else is what you would expect from an Embassy Suites.

Room Tip: Make sure the sink drains!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. It is through thoughtful feedback such as yours that will allow us to make improvements to our facility and operation. It is gratifying to hear that you appreciated the top notch service that we provided you and that you enjoyed your complimentary cooked to order breakfast and evening reception. However, I am sorry that you felt the building was a bit dated and I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered with your bathroom and the bed frame. We take special care to prepare our rooms for all of our guests and these items should have been detected and corrected. I will share your comments with my team as an example of how we can improve.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for your patronage. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.

Kind Regards,

Brad Swales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Room was really clean and up to date. Breakfast was great in the morning really one of the best that I have had at a hotel in a long time. Atmosphere of the hotel lobby and overall was beautiful and friendly. Impressive.

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay and for your 5 star review! Your very detailed and thoughtful response is very much appreciated. I am glad that you enjoyed our clean & up to date hotel, friendly staff and was overjoyed to hear that your breakfast was the best one you have had in quite a while. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your future return visit.

Warm Regards,

Brad Swales
La Vernia, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Hotel close to airport. Good for early morning flights. Especially when you see the long lines at security. Best to leave this hotel 2 hours prior to the flight. Unless you have pre check. Large airport with lots of walking for early morning exercise. Breakfast begins at 6.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. Your thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. We review all customer feedback and take this very seriously as we are constantly striving to exceed customer expectations. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return visit.
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is my favorite Embassy, the staff is wonderful, the rooms are clean and the breakfast is excellent!! Thank you so much for all that your staff does when we are at your property. A special thanks to Andrew, one of the Front Office Staff. He was so accommodating during our stay. He is a terrific role model for the Embassy Brand.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay and for your 5 Star review! It is extremely gratifying to know that you enjoyed our friendly and accommodating staff. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our stay here to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. The staff was courteous and helpful. The rooms were comfortable, and Frank Flowers was great in greeting us and making our stay special.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay and for your 5 Star review! Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I am glad we delivered excellence in hospitality and that you enjoyed your 5th Wedding Anniversary! Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return visit.
New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I had a wonderful time at this property. The parking issues need fixing, but overall I had a good experience. I travel all year round and visit many many hotels. This hotel although not the best I have been to was very comfortable and the staff professional.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. Your very detailed and thoughtful response about your stay is very much appreciated. I apologize and regret your displeasure with our automatic parking gate system. I will share your comments with our engineering tam to check the parking gates. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay overall. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return visit.
Shreveport, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My family has stayed at this Embassy Suites twice, and we have had two contrasting experiences. The first stay (in March) was great. We felt comfortable and welcomed by the staff. This time, the staff was very distant and our room was not cleaned during the day we spent in Philadelphia.

Stayed June 2014
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
On behalf of the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that your previous stay with us was great, you felt comfortable and our staff was welcoming. However, I am disappointed to hear that your most recent visit was the same. I apologize that your suite was not cleaned as required and our staff was not as welcoming. Your thoughtful comments help to reinforce areas that we are executing well in and also areas that require attention. Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.

Been to Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport? Share your experiences!