I looked at all the reviews that gave this hotel high ratings. They were not seasoned travelers. I am.. I would never stay here again.. We were greeted by the worst front desk clerk ever.. We went to the room that had mold on the shower and carpet with many stains ( never took my shoes off or took a shower) I called the front desk to ask about internet.. The clerk was very short with me. We got back to the hotel after dinner and I wanted a coke. I didn't have change and went the front desk and was told they don't have any money... Our airport shuttle was an old van that smelled awful. .We parked the car at the hotel and went on our trip.. We called the hotel when we returned and they were to send a shuttle.. Finally after 40 minutes the old van shows up. He told us he had never been called he was just passing by.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites hotel conveniently located one mile from Philadelphia International Airport, with easy access to I-95, I-76, I476 and the New Jersey Turnpike. 5 minutes to PPL Park home of pro soccer and the Philadelphia Union. 8 minutes from Harrah's Casino in Chester, PA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites