“Good stay near the airport” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Park, Stay & Go Package
Ranked #44 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
PA
“Good stay near the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed here the night before a very early flight. We had to leave for the airport (3 minutes away) before the breakfast was available. The room was clean and we had plenty of room. As Hilton Honors guests we received a very nice welcome gift.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
bswales, General Manager at Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport and for your 5 Star Review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and that we recognized your loyalty to the Hilton Brand appropriately.
Thank you again for your gracious feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Polish first
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Three and a half years ago, I posted a review for this hotel where I gave it four stars. Unfortunately, management has not put a cent into this property since then and its showing its age. The furniture is worn and torn, the carpet is stained, the beds are saggy, and the wallpaper is peeling.

The hotel is extremely loud and they now charge for parking. The breakfast has gone downhill. In addition, I had an issue where the hotel gave out my room key to someone completely unrelated to me who then tried to come into my room late at night. The manager has not honored his promise to give me HHonors points for this experience.

This hotel is a dump. The Philadelphia airport does not have a lot of good hotel options, but there are certainly options better than this one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. I am disappointed to hear about your less than favorable comments about the hotel. Our mission at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia is to deliver exceptional hospitality and I am sorry to hear that we failed in our attempt. I have shared your review with the rest of my staff so we can make corrections where possible, so these types of guest inconveniences do not happen in the future.
Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Dear Ms.Ida at the front Desk of the Embassy Suites, Philadelphia Airport,

I never thought I would ever have a negative experience at an Embassy Suites. Miss Ida, you have proven me wrong. Please make sure you never suck your teeth, sigh, or scream "Whaa..?" into the phone if you are working the front desk of a airport hotel and one of your guests calls to get the number to a neighboring car rental business. Since your shuttle does not run 24 hours like those at your competitors hotels (such as Hampton Inn or the Microtel Inn and Suites) nor does it take travelers to any of the 6 car rental places within 1 mile of your hotel, asking you for numbers to local car rental places (which are not listed in the in-room directories) is NOT a unreasonable request, so there was no reason for you to act like it was tha afternoon of June 30, 2013. I understand that this may have been a bad day to have been you but hating your job is NEVER an excuse to do a terrible job, I left a note about it in your managers comment box as well,so feel free to follow up with him or myself on this matter as needed. Please also tell whomever oversees the pool and hot tub that chlorinated water should NOT be cloudy or green and drop a note to the short-order cooks to make sure that their grill is actually heated. I do not understand how scrambled eggs placed directly on my plate by the chef could be Luke warm 1 minute later; could you find that out for me? Thanks a bunch hon!

I hope this finds you well and that you are reassured by the fact that will never again step foot in this hotel, and i'll discourage the planner of our 100+ person annual family reunion from bothering you or your colleagues with our patronage next summer. You have enough to worry about...at least i hope you will once this review gets posted.

Sincerely....oh like you care.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport. I am extremely disappointed to hear that your stay was not exceptional. We take pride in our efforts to provide the very best in hospitality. Please accept my apologies for the less than acceptable service attitude of our staff, the condition of our pool and your breakfast quality. I will share your feedback with my team so that we may be able to make improvements in the future.
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

While this hotel is near the airport it is not near anything else. Literally. They have a wide variety for bfast but unless you get something made to order it is ALL cold out of the buffet. The swimming pool is over chlorinated. We could not even be in the room because the chlorine burned our eyes-out of the pool. Imagine what it does to your skin. It is clean, service is great and friendly.

• Stayed July 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed in the Phila Airport Embassey Suites for two nights. The first morning there, I tried to use the in room coffee maker and found it was broken. I reported it to the front desk and put a note on it for housekeeping staff. The 'new' coffee maker arrived with room cleaning service later in the day. On the second morning of my visit, I tried to use the 'new' coffee maker, and discovered that only part of the device was delivered......The coffee basket was missing. Frustrating ways to start the day! :-(.

Room Tip: Chose a room away from the floors directly above the pool area...it can get very loud!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for sharing your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. We take great care to ensure that all items are working in our guest suites and I apologize for this oversight. I will share your comments with my Executive Housekeeper so improvements can be made. Our mission at Embassy Suites is to deliver exceptional hospitality and I am disappointed to hear that we failed in our attempt.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.
Hillsborough, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Overall this hotel was a good value for the money. The lobby was clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room could have been cleaner. We left too early to take advantage of the complementary breakfast. Sleep and fly option with the shuttle to the airport was great.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind and gracious comments regarding the hotel and the great value you received. I am sorry to hear about the room cleanliness as this is an extremely important mission of ours. Thank you again for your candid feedback and we hope to see you again real soon.
Midlothian, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My overal stay was average, but the reception when I arrived was minimal at best. I did recieve excellent customer service from the hotel housekeeping staff, and one of the hotel desk clerks. Upon arrival, I felt as if i was just another guest, nothing special. I have stayed at other Embassy Suites before, and recieved a much more enjoyable overall experience. I would not gauge all Embassy Suites from this hotel, but if given the chance to stay at this hotel again, I would pass on the experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia International Airport. Our mission at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia is to deliver exceptional hospitality and I am disappointed to hear that we failed in our attempt.

Been to Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport? Share your experiences!