Stayed with spouse on a Phillies home weekend. Good involved complementary breakfast which was freshly prepared by a grill chef, comfy beds, and a nice hot tub. Some things not so good. Given the layout of Embassy Suites with all floors of rooms surrounding a foyer, the hotel was noisy, especially if a room was on any floor in the bar area. This is despite the fact that we always request the highest floor in any hotel. Other issue is with parking. This hotel in South Philly is in a wasteland in an area only with other hotels and the PHL airport. Outdoor parking is ample with a very large lot that serves several hotels. Yet Embassy has erected a gate and they charge a parking fee. This is ridiculous in that area of town, which is not a destination for anything but a hotel room with easy access to CBP. It is a shameless money grab. We always stay at one of this block of hotels, so might go back, but with no enthusiasm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites hotel conveniently located one mile from Philadelphia International Airport, with easy access to I-95, I-76, I476 and the New Jersey Turnpike. 5 minutes to PPL Park home of pro soccer and the Philadelphia Union. 8 minutes from Harrah's Casino in Chester, PA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites