This was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. I was travelling to Philadelphia on business, but since it was the weekend of the Philadelphia Marathon, there were no government rate rooms anywhere in the city. I chose this hotel because of the Trip Advisor reviews, and I was NOT disappointed. The entrance of all of the hotel rooms surround a center (inside) courtyard complete with ponds and ducks! The outer facing window of my room faced the highway and airport, but there was virtually no noise from outside. The room was actually a suite with a bedroom and living/entertaining area. The was a refrigerator and microwave and an extra sink.
The only thing "missing" was safe for valuables. The complementary breakfast was plentiful and tasty, although the furniture in the dining area was well-worn.
I would recommend this to other travelers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning accommodations at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport hotel are designed for your comfort. Unwind in the lush, tranquil atmosphere of the open-air atrium after a long day of business or leisure in Philadelphia during the Evening Reception*, featuring complimentary drinks and snacks. Enjoy a free cooked-to-order breakfast in the hotel's atrium, and additional on-site services such as a modern fitness center and an indoor pool. This hotel is less than a mile from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites