This was one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. I was travelling to Philadelphia on business, but since it was the weekend of the Philadelphia Marathon, there were no government rate rooms anywhere in the city. I chose this hotel because of the Trip Advisor reviews, and I was NOT disappointed. The entrance of all of the hotel rooms surround a center (inside) courtyard complete with ponds and ducks! The outer facing window of my room faced the highway and airport, but there was virtually no noise from outside. The room was actually a suite with a bedroom and living/entertaining area. The was a refrigerator and microwave and an extra sink.
The only thing "missing" was safe for valuables. The complementary breakfast was plentiful and tasty, although the furniture in the dining area was well-worn.
I would recommend this to other travelers!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites hotel conveniently located one mile from Philadelphia International Airport, with easy access to I-95, I-76, I476 and the New Jersey Turnpike. 5 minutes to PPL Park home of pro soccer and the Philadelphia Union. 8 minutes from Harrah's Casino in Chester, PA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Philadelphia - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.