“DELICIOUS!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rum Bar
2005 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA (City Center West)
215-751-0404
New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
“DELICIOUS!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

The food was great! I especially LOVED the Cuban Style Calamari. It was seasoned wonderfully! The Paella was great as well. I was happy it didn't have grouper as I can only eat shell fish. It was tasty! I was sad they didn't have the Tres Leches instead some type of plaintain dessert which was ok but I prefer plaintain next to my entree. The only negative is that the dining side is very small! So its best to make a reservation.

Visited September 2011

Hillsborough, New Hampshire
“Great for the drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

Maybe we had a bad experience because it was resteraunt week. We went to the rum bar and were given regualr menus. We made choices off the app menu while we waited for drinks. The drinks were sublime. Then we tried to order and they only had a select menu cause of restaurant week. They never said this to us going in. Spent 40 buck on drinks to find this out. Bartender was great, drinks were good. Never had the food.