Located close to Independence Hall. Neighborhood felt safe. Cookies in afternoon, decent breakfast. Bed wasn't super comfortable, but it was ok. No on-site parking - $19 per day at a parking garage a couple of blocks away with no in-out privileges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning to “Visit Philly” this summer, be sure to stay the night at the Independence Park Hotel. We’re located in Philadelphia’s Historic District and the perfect spot to explore the city, catch a ball game, enjoy a show or just have fun! Stay with us and walk to the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Ben Franklin’s Post Office, Betsy Ross’s House, the National Constitution Center and Penn’s Landing. Plus, there are dozens of great restaurants, art galleries and museums to wander through in our historic neighborhood. And if you’re in Philadelphia on business, you will love our convenient location, free high speed Internet, complimentary 24/7 business pulse center and our award winning and pretty delicious complimentary continental breakfast. We are close to many corporate and government headquarters, as well as universities and renowned hospitals. Stay a night or longer and when you do, we promise to take good care of you. So, relax and enjoy our stunning architecture and host of complimentary modern comforts, designed to exceed today's demanding traveler needs. Make the most of your visit to Philadelphia, stay at Independence Park Hotel. Come be our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Independence Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Best Western