I stayed at the B&B with friends who were there for a conference. It was absolutely delightful! Kathy was very warm and welcoming. The old house was gorgeous. We had a wonderful, cozy room with a kitchenette on the second floor and a balcony with a little table for our morning coffee. The price was fantastic for what we received! Our little breakfasts in the rooms was very nice - it was so nice to relax and have coffee and a little continental breakfast in our rooms rather than the typical B&B where you eat with all the strangers. Not that I'm particularly unfriendly but it was just so COMFORTABLE! I love Kathy and her Bed and Breakfast!
- Also Known As:
- 1024 Clinton Street Hotel Philadelphia
- 1024 Clinton Street Bed And Breakfast
- 1024 Clinton Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King or queen beds, complete kitchens, private baths, and a living room or sitting area ~ Satellite TV & Wireless Internet ~ Continental breakfast in your suite ~ Exciting location for romantic weekends, weddings, sightseeing our historic sights, convention center meetings, business travel, family gatherings, or just a getaway trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your 1024 Clinton Street Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.