First things first. Location is good and easy to find although the street is short and only between 10th and 11th but B&B is not marked and the only way to recognize it is because of the banners in the front of the house.
Welcoming is warm and familiar and Kate is a very nice host.
Our room (Pearl) is simple but tidy and you can easyly forgive some old furniture, wasted details or cracks in the paint. Room is lovely and the house is old and beautiful!
We saw another room and looked extremely nice so We guess al the house is lovely indeed.
Breakfast is good if you don't mind preparing it. We found it convenient!
There's free wifi and you can use a PC with printer on last floor.
Over all We loved the pace and host.
- Also Known As:
- 1024 Clinton Street Hotel Philadelphia
- 1024 Clinton Street Bed And Breakfast
- 1024 Clinton Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King or queen beds, complete kitchens, private baths, and a living room or sitting area ~ Satellite TV & Wireless Internet ~ Continental breakfast in your suite ~ Exciting location for romantic weekends, weddings, sightseeing our historic sights, convention center meetings, business travel, family gatherings, or just a getaway trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your 1024 Clinton Street Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.