“First-timer” 3 of 5 stars

Owner description: Philadelphia Phillies' home stadium
5 attraction reviews
“First-timer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This ball park was my introduction to a baseball ball park. I have really little to say about it. My wife and I had a good seats to see the game. Of course, the food is overpriced, but the atmosphere was energetic and fun. Bathrooms were roomy and generally uncrowded. I would imagine the only complaints would be parking and leaving the ball park post-game, but I think this can be said of any sports venue. On the other hand, there was nothing exceptional about the ball park either. Thing to note though, I saw a number of people with outside food and drinks and it didn't seem like there was a need to be conspicuous about it. Not sure what the rules are around that, but I may try it next game we go too.

Visited August 2012

Phila, PA
8 attraction reviews
“Great Ball Park!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I cried when they took the Vet down because that's what I grew up but I've learned to love "The Park". Food choices are great but of course expensive. If you're into beer they have more than Miller, Coors & Bud....you just need to look for the kiosks that each carry 2 to 3 unique beers to try. I love having that option! And as for seats....just like the Vet, there isn't a bad seat to be found! Having the skyline in the background isn't a bad touch either!!!

25 attraction reviews
“Harry the K's @ Citizens Bank Park is the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you are going to a Phillies game, this is the place to eat. Why stand in line missing the game when you can have better food while watching the game? Harry the Ks offers great food! I am a season ticketholder and attend fifty games a year. I go to Harry's most of the time. They have a variety of sandwiches on their menu, have tasty appetizers, and serve mixed drinks as well as many beer choices. The servers are excellent as well. Bill, who not only is a great server but has a great sense of humor, always makes sure our food is great and we have a good time. I recommend that if you do not like waiting in the pregame line, head over to Harry's the second or third inning and there should not be a wait. My favorite hostess, Chelsea, will be happy to sit you. Enjoy Harry the K's!

Visited August 2012
7 attraction reviews
“A Superior Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great, friendly and long-term fans greet you as you enter the park. The entire experience is first class. The food is top notch and the seats are roomy enough for most. The ticket prices offer a great value for the family. The only drawback is the overabundance of beer.

Visited September 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
121 attraction reviews
“The Bank”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I went when friends of mine were in town and were adding another baseball stadium to their stadium visited list. It's a good stadium with a flashing liberty bell that goes off with every HR. Chickies and pete's is in the stadium which is a must if you're from out of town and visiting. You do have to pay for parking ($10-$15) or you can take the subway in, but the subway's a joke in Philadelphia. Make sure to take a tour if you're a die heart baseball/Phillies fan. Lots to see, plenty of bathrooms, plenty of food

Visited June 2012