“My Philly go-to diner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Oregon Diner

Oregon Diner
302 W Oregon Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148-4794 (Bella Vista / Queen Village)
215-463-5184
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #547 of 3,484 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Californian, Coffee Shop, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Highlands, New Jersey
“My Philly go-to diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is one of my go-to diners for dinner specials at great values. The service is consistently good; the portions large; and the atmosphere relaxing. On this occasion I ordered the roasted chicken with macaroni and cheese and vegetable sides. The chicken was hot and well seasoned but the mac and cheese was not. The mac and cheese tasted as if it was made with sour cream instead of cheese and was too soupy for my taste.

Over the years I had many great meals at this diner and would recommend it for the value-minded traveler.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hello,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. I am sorry that the mac and cheese was not up to our standards when you were here. Have you been back to give it another try since this review? The next time you are in town, I would like to make sure you have an excellent meal.

Dade City, Florida
“very good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

stopped here for breakfast on a recent trip. Didn't disappoint. Portions are large and the service is fast and friendly. Prices are good also.

Visited November 2012
Hello Mike,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had a good breakfast and also enjoyed the service. I am happy that you found our prices reasonable too. Please come back and have breakfast with us again if you take another trip to Philadelphia.

Rio Rancho, NM
“Great place to find breakfast all day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

After a long morning and early afternoon of outpatient surgery for our young daughter, all she wanted was a simple egg breakfast and pancakes. With a take-out order of eggs, sausage, and potatoes, as well as some pancakes and french toast, we were all set. The pancakes were hearty and the french toast was perfect. We splurged on a cheese danish which was excellent! The staff was very friendly since we ordered over the phone and it was nice and hot when we picked it up. Overall, a great diner to have breakfast anytime you want.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hello Eduardo,

I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. I am glad you found us and enjoyed your breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to share your very nice review. I hope everyone is healthy now and you have breakfast with us again if you are in Philadelphia.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“good food, great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

we probably dine here 2-3 times per month...can't beat the $9.99 menu or Sunday morning breakfast menu...have been going to the Oregon Diner for years and only one time had a disappointing meal...can't beat this place!

Visited May 2012
Hi MaryAnn,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. Thank you for your review. I am glad you like our specials and thank you for being a loyal customer. See you for a Sunday breakfast soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“I would go there just for their "toasted cinnamon bun"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Personally, one of the best "breakfast places"...their mushroom
cheese omelet or any other omelet is the best...and I'm not kidding about the "toasted cinnamon bun." Again, it is a diner so they do have much more to choose from...these are just my
favorites.

Visited November 2011
Hello Linda,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. I am so happy that you enjoyed your breakfast with us. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Come in for breakfast again soon!