“Spendy, But Still Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Elkton, Maryland
“Spendy, But Still Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Eleven bucks to park usually turns me away. But when you figure the alternative - parking on the street by the waterfront in Downtown Philly, I consider it cheap insurance.

The when you get inside, you understand that the whole venue is about spending money and having fun. The sticker shock quickly fades away.

The food offerings were amazing. We and another couple shared appetizers, then had separate meals. The ladies opted just for a cup (it's a bowl!) of soup, leaving room for desert.

We finished a great meal, and decided to play a while, and come back for desert. That's where we made our mistake.

You quickly become engrossed in play, losing all track of time. The tickets keep rolling out of the machines, you keep winning, and playing, and winning, and playing.

Even the worn tables (one bump and over goes your drink), the well work carpet, or the darker decor can't stifle your enthusiasm when you're winning.

My only real disappointment was that I had seen 'Midnight Bowling Alley's' on commercials for Dave & Buster's in other cities, and this location didn't have one.

But did we have fun? Yes. Enough fun to take the sting out of the prices? Oh yeah.

And here's the million dollar question: Would I go back, or recommend it to my friends?

You bet. I'll even drive!

Visited December 2012

New Jersey
“Great Family Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Its definitely worth the stop but be prepared to spend the dough too! They've got lots of gaming for the kids which enables the adults to have a break but it'll cost you!

langhorne, pa
“Big kids like to play, too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Being there is helping you go through your second childhood. Bring alot of $$$$ because the games are infectious--you want to keep on playing. I'd eat elsewhere for the food is Calorie ++++++

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food is going down hill.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We would eat here at least once a month. Kids loved the games and I enjoyed a good meal back them. Now I think they have gone corporate and the food has crashed and burned. One manager told me they could not keep preparing everything fresh with all the people. So I have help them by not going any more. I can only hope they get a few less customers so they can start serving good quality food again.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Lots of Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Lots of fun and well priced food a lot of fun! Super fun atmosphere and large enough to accomadate as many as you need!